You already have access to one of the most powerful tools in business. It is the power of stories. Storytelling gets a lot of attention, and for good reason. Those who are successful at it are better leaders and connectors, and they inspire others to join them on the journey that we call business. In the Storytelling for Impact workshop you will learn how to find and tell stories that drive home a point and create moments that inspire people to action, motivate them to accomplish more, and clarify direction.
Participants will learn:
- The neuroscientific case of why we are wired to relate to stories
- Techniques for identifying stories that are useful in a business context
- How to experiment with storytelling – what works, what doesn’t
- Using humor or anecdotal stories
- Making stories out of data and why stories work to engage listeners more deeply than data
- Introduction to useful story models